Caribbean Export is seeking fashion designers with readily available collections to be showcased in Dominicana Moda 2014 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic October 20-25, 2014.
Selected designers will be able to participate in all activities revolving around DM2014 and present their collections on the runway. Some designers will be selected to showcase their collections in the designer's mall only.
Interested designers must complete the attached Expression of Interest form and submit all required documentation to:
Caribbean Export Development Agency address to:
Horacio Alvarez/Ileana Tejada
C/O Caribbean Export Development Agency – Sub-Regional Office
Calle Pedro Henríquez Ureña No. 150
Edificio Diandy XIX, 7th floor
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
Submissions can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The criteria for participating at Dominicana Moda 2014 are listed below. Interested designers are also required to provide additional documentation with the Expression of Interest Forms as follows:
- Letter of commitment stating why you think you are a strong and appropriate participant (minimum 1 page);
- A designer portfolio and bio data of recent collections and/or showcased shows (local, regional, and/or international) – including photos and/or videos (minimum 8-10 photos).
- An overview of your international experience and results (2 pages maximum).
- At least four (4) years' experience
- Must have produced at least three (3) full collections
- Availability of a full photograph portfolio of the collection that will be showcased
- Have participated in a regional or international fashion show
- Have not been sponsored by Caribbean Export to participate in previous editions of Dominicana Moda.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS FRIDAY, JULY 25th at 4:30 PM (Dominican Republic time).